Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Our Gender Reveal

So as I mentioned in my last post, I am pregnant. I am 19 weeks along, but we went to special ultrasound a few weeks ago to find out the gender and planned a little something for our parents to do the big reveal.

We actually booked our ultrasound after we found out my in-laws would be visiting for the weekend, so that we could do a fun little reveal with both sets of parents.

So after we found out if baby was a boy or girl! We picked up a couple gender appropriate outfits. We wrapped the gifts in a blue bag and pink bag. (This is how I posted it on our social media sites to let people stew for a while and wonder).


We took our bags with us out to lunch, and let each set of parents open their bag and figure it out! Everyone seemed to have a good time, and it was a fun way to share the news. Otherwise we would have just blurted it out. This was the next post I did for facebook, once we told all of our siblings. 





10/10 would do again. :) I plan on making this pregnancy as special as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment