Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Always a project!

Well, school started about a week ago for my little guy. And of course, his desk is still unfinished! My husband and son both came down with a cold, and there was no way I could build it alone. ;)

Tonight my husband is taking our son to go shopping for a tool set and then together they will build the desk. It's such a cute idea, and I am going to have take pictures. I wish I could say that I came up with it, but I didn't! It was all my husband. Such a good daddy!


We still need to install shelving in the closet, and redo some wall decor, but I am happy to see that after four weeks, this project will be closer to being finished.

My next organization project will be my kitchen cabinets. I finally found some spice racks that will fit in our tiny spice cabinet. I am so excited to get started on that, but I am trying to discipline myself to finish one thing at a time or at least know what steps must be taken for it to be completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment