Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Next on the cleaning and organizing agenda

Not much to report as far as progress with projects, but here is a glimpse at our next one. We have to move all the stuff from this room into our living spaces so that we can create a nursery for our baby girl.

You can also see my key chain collection!



Currently the cat supplies are in this room because otherwise the dog gets into them, but we just bought a cool cat box hider, which we will set her food on top of so that the dog still won't get into it, and the cat box will be hidden. Link to The Cat Washroom Bench Litter Enclosure.

One good thing is that we know we can keep the paint color the same because we chose a bedding that has pinks and yellows. It's called Dena Happi Tree.

http://www.amazon.com/Dena-Happi-Tree-Piece-Bedding/dp/B0067HLO6O/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1392171987&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=dena+happi+tree

I am most not looking forward to cleaning all that stuff out. It's requiring me to clean out other parts of my house to make room for all my scrapbooking supplies. Good luck to me!!!

Part of doing the DVD/Video game organization and condensing the space it used was to make room for the cat washroom and my husbands desk. We have room for that. So we just need to address items in our closet and my scrapbooking stuff.


Happy Organizing, Friends!

1 comment: