Sunday, February 23, 2014

Organizing Breakdown Printable

I needed to make a more thorough to do list of my projects so that I actually have more directions and feel like I can accomplish them. I've started way too many projects in the last two weeks, and nothing has been getting completed, but all have them have had little bits done. So I made this sheet to help myself and give me direction on each of my multiple projects! Below is just a little sample, the download doesn't have the URL all over it ;)

Click for your free printable!

This is an example of what I put on one of mine:
Organization Project: Desk

Items/Space to be organized: 
1. 1st Drawer
2. 2nd drawer
3. cupboard to right
4. shelving
5. actual desk
6. top of desk

Items needed to complete project:
1. document boxes

To do:
1. get rid of old discs
2. file
3. go through paperwork on desk

Needless to say sometimes I need more specifics to actually make things feel more manageable, and as I keep working on them, I'll keep adding more and crossing off stuff off my list!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, totally agree with you. Thank you for sharing the post like Organizing Breakdown Printable with us. I never see such types of blog. You may visit my blog, though that totally different types. They are on infant and toddler double stroller and baby carriers for hiking.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete