Friday, September 20, 2013

Procrastination Backfire

Remember how I said I would use the shows I watch on netflix as a means to encourage myself to scrapbook?

Well, the good news is, I haven't broken that deal with myself. The sort of bad news is I have been just reading instead the past three weeks.

I do not feel too bad since I haven't read in some time, but I can only seem to really focus on one hobby at a time or at least for right now because this book is good!

A few weeks ago I had finished George R. R. Martin's Clash of Kings, then I took about a week break, and I have started A Storm of Swords the third in the series. I've read over 600 pages in the past 5 days. I am over half-way done with the book! There are two more in the series that are currently out and more to come.

Tomorrow the family and I are going to go to a museum, where I will presumably take some photos. So when I actually participate in a scrapworthy event, I like to scrapbook two or three events from the past, that way I feel like I am making progress into catching up. I hope I can find some willpower to stop reading in order to explore other creative outlets. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment