Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Decorating for Fall!

I am finally posting fall decoration pictures! I had gotten all my items out, taken pictures, but was discouraged with my "loot." Seriously, I only had like five things. So with a coupon-in-hand, I went to Pier 1 and grabbed a few adorable items.

It still did not leave me with a ton of decorations but enough to make me proud and keep my wallet happy! I like to disperse my decorations in several key places in the house that are sure to draw some attention and be noticed. What good are decorations if they are hidden away, right?

First, we have the welcome sign. I have a welcome sign for quite a few seasons! :) This goes outside by my front door.
welcome sign

This is our entry table (note: cute Micah pictures). My scentsy is rocking the pumpkin roll scent right now, and it smells delicious.

I am not sure why I did not take a picture of the whole fireplace area, but the pumpkins are to the bottom right of our fireplace, and the witch's house and brew is on our mantle.
Harvest Light Up Pumpkins
Watson checking out the pumpkins.
Halloween Decoration

Here's my coffee table. The picture is super boring, but I had to include it. The pumpkin candle is from Bath and Body Works. The book holds our remotes and was from Michael's. We, unfortunately, had to throw it away though because it started leaking glue :( 

These next pieces are in the dining area. I love the owl! He houses a tea light and is very cute. I have my husband to thank for that one. Also, I could not leave Pier 1 without those salt and pepper shakers. They were the first things I knew  I was going to buy!


One of my other fall decor purchasing goals is to come up with a nice fall center piece. Ideally, I'd love to have something for Halloween and something more Thanksgiving appropriate, but at least I can start with a fall one that will work September through November. I looked online at a lot of different websites, and I think I've come up with a great plan....now just to buy the stuff and implement and show you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment