Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Organzing out of order!

My kitchen is still not finished as far as organization goes, and I've started a new organization project in the mean time. And oh wait, did I mention I still haven't installed shelves in my son's closet? Because that needs to get done too!

Regardless of the status of other projects, let me share with you this new one! I bought a few packages of the Atlantic DVD Sleeves. They are a little on the pricey side but buying the 36 sleeves with the case at $20.99 was more price effective than buying the 25 sleeves at $14.99. So in the long run I will be saving money. I'm starting off with three packages. My goal is to get my dvd's and blurays and video games-- all organized! I haven't figured out what the solution will be for season's of shows, but when I do, I will let you know! :)

We have been trying earnestly to stay in our budget, which is complicated. After we get all those DVD's reorganized, the goal is to buy some sort of storage/console type cabinet to go behind the couch to better utilize our space and create some less obvious storage places.  One thing at a time, right? Or maybe three or four in my case!

Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment