Friday, October 4, 2013

Christmas Shopping Shout Out

I cannot believe it, but I have already purchased my first Christmas gift of the year! It, of course, was for my mom. She's difficult to shop for so when I saw something that I thought she'd like, it made sense to purchase it without hesitation. Now, if only I could do that for all my family members!

My husband and I plan to buy gifts for both sides of our family and for Micah. With extended family (which is usually just my side), we [I] love to make cookies for everyone. I cannot wait to share pictures with you when that event happens, but for now, here's a view of 2011's:


Apparently, I did not take a picture of the final product for 2012 so here's some cookie pictures from last year!

Is it too early to be talking about Christmas? I am just super excited! Back to focusing on Halloween, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment