Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Treats! Yay, yay, yay!

Halloween is this Thursday. Are you ready? Micah's school is having some activities, and the teacher said it would be fine to bring some treats, so I made some that the kids could take home. :)

I was inspired by a Pinterest post, which led me to http://mudpiestudio.blogspot.com/. Mud Pie Studio has a few different ideas for treat bags, and I knew I didn't need to do a ton, so I just chose to do ghost poop and Jack O'Lantern Teeth. Here were my finished products (except I did 32 of each):

When I first started, I cut exactly on the black border, then the next time left a little edge. Here's the difference: 

If you look at the blog, the author recommends putting the ziploc on the bottom so that the tag doesn't need to get ripped off. I didn't read that until later and just went into super staple mode. I feel okay about it, though. :)

Here is another side by side: 
Sooooo cute! 

And here are my .pdf files of the documents I created to make my labels. There are ten per page.
For Ghost Poop, click here.
For Jack O'Lantern Teeth, click here.
Link for the bags on Amazon, click here. These bags seal and are 3" x 4"
Happy Treating!


No comments:

Post a Comment