Saturday, October 26, 2013

DVD/Blu-ray Organization

I received my organization products that I wrote about in my last post, and I just had to show off how much space they save!

Here is the stack of DVDs and Blu-Ray cases that I'm tossing as compared to the height of my dog, Watson. He was very interested in the process. ;)


And here is a comparison of the cases and the discs in their new cases:

Overall, I am pretty pleased. We'll be getting rid of our monstrous DVD case in the near future and be able to put the DVDs somewhere more obscure.  This is where are DVDs are currently held:
It's pretty tall and takes up a ton of room! So I will happy to see it go. I didn't purchase enough to do the whole case yet, and I have a cool idea for how I will do my husband's and son's video games, which I will share with you soon!

Happy de-cluttering!

No comments:

Post a Comment